Monday 21 November 2011

Chapter 1 part 1

   "Dude are you like really sure" Batrsyia crack up the whole conversation. "I mean the thing is, YOU JUST CHOSE THE WRONG TIME AND THE WRONG PLACE!" Batrisyia merely shouted. Hana stood there continue writing about some ideas about a chatroom."Relax, it's just another typical chatroom like all the teenagers have." Hana said with her cool voice.
                                 "You're really got into my nerves y'know?"
                                 "So, I'm the one who's doing the hard work here!" 
                                 "Think again smarty pants! You gave me THIS!"
    Batrisyia showed her the note:-
                       Dear Bats Bats,
  Can you do a chat room for me? PLEASE!!!I DON'T KNOW COMPUTER STUFFS!!!I LOVE YOU!!!
                                                                                                                         Love,
                                                                                                                         Hana

                                       "Oh yeah, sorry!"
                                      "Not cool Hana, NOT COOL!"
                                      " Why you're so upset? It's just a chatroom!"
                                     "Hello! Last sem examination for primary 5 it's like one month more!"
                                    "Oh yeah! Sorry, I forgot.We'll plan a timetable. A tight one!"
   Batrisyia once again shook her head."Fine! After 5.30 pm call me.Got it?". Hana nodded in the sign of yes.
The both girls return to their class after they finished their food.
                            
                                      
Wrote by: B.A.S

2 comments: