Tuesday 27 December 2011

Chapter 16

Meanwhile..

 Batrisyia's Narration:-

  It's time that I have to defeat Sasuke. He pissed me off. And NOBODY, I mean NOBODY CAN PISS ME OFF. If I get pissed off...you know what happen.CHAOS.

 That's it! I was thrown back into the dungeon AGAIN! That PISSES ME OFF. My stomach is grumbling like hell. I miss Hana and her gang. I don't know why the hell Sasuke captured me for that fact.

                                                         FLASHBACK

 "Mom, I'll be at the park!" I shouted at my mom.
 "Make sure you come back before 7!" My mom yelled back.
 "Yeah mum, sure thing!" I yelled back. It's been weeks that I've never been to the park. I just wanted to relax my mind off after the exams.
I ride my bike to the public park. I parked my bike at bike's parking place and lock it with a spell. I ran to my favorite spot; it's the Rose Garden. It was built after my mom gave birth to me and ever since, that place where I go often.

 I walked towards the garden with my MP3 on my pocket and a new novel that my uncle posted me. I wish Hana came, I could make her go with me.

 The garden was a small one, with all the colorful roses everywhere. I just love roses,  especially blue roses. I sat on a bench and started to read the book. Suddenly, I look on the left side of me and there was a black figure holding something. I hated this, I hate the outfit he was wearing. My brain started yelling to me to run and I ran. I ran and ran and ran till I reached my bike. And all of a sudden..

 The black figure is behind me. I chanted the spell to unlock my bike and rode it. I pedaled it very fast, but the black figure was behind me. I ignored him and kept pedaling.
 
 Yes! I had reached my house! There's no way the guy's going to catch me, I thought. I ran inside the house and ran until I reached my room. I opened my room door and sat on my bed opening my laptop.
 
 When I was about to open Chatroom Chaos, a black smoke started to form in the center of my room. I know this smoke; it's a teleporting smoke. The Black figure emerged. "Come with me!" the figure stormed.

  I know this would happened! "or..I'll kill Hana!", the voice said holding out a picture of Hana and teared it up. I was crying, I couldn't let that jerk have Hana! I typed "Help me!" very fast on the laptop before he could reach me, I typed Abi and send it.

 The figure was behind me, really behind me. I turned around and I choked out the words that Belle from Beauty and The Beast part when she gave herself to The Beast to save her father. "Take me instead!".

  The black smoke thickens as my hands are bonded with an unknown kind of spell. I faded away with the figure as a drop of my tears touched my room's floor.

                                             END OF FLASHBACK

  "That's IT! I'M GETTING MYSELF OUT FROM THIS STUPID DUNGEON!" My voice thundered inside my brain. Once more I try a transform spell that I read from spell books.
         
                                         THE FAIRY OF LIGHT SPELL
 
  I remembered all the process needed to make this spell. The spell only been used for having the ultimate light spell. It's different from other elements such as water, earth, fire and spirit.
 
 I pricked my finger, blood started to ooze from my finger. I scanned the whole dungeon of any signs of Sasuke or guards. I seen no one so far so let's get started.

 I drew with my pricked finger a light fairy holding the Light torch on the floor. After I've done that I chanted

                 "Oh luz de luz, las estrellas de la noche, Sé el fuerte como un caballero!"

 Ray of light started to shine from the picture, my outfit started changing. The spell worked! A sword started to formed and floated on the picture. I took the sword and slashed the bars of steel. Great! A sword that can break metal.
 
  My outfit was completely different from any spell. I was wearing a white loose and long blouse with long sleeves. There was golden embroideries of the sun at the bottom left side of the blouse. I took out a compact mirror and I say my eyes. It has changed color! My eyes aren't dark brown it's gold!

  I walked out from the dungeon with my new sword on my right hand. I walk and I saw Sasuke in front of me. His red eyes are furious on me. I flash my swords and he draws his sword too. I started fighting and fighting until...

   "Oooh Sasuke!! Do you need any help...heeheehee" A cheeky voice said. Wait that voice is Nik's! I turned and saw..NIK!

  "OH MY GOD NIK WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON!" I screamed. How in the world this #1 student in my class is in here?

  "Hey, how'd you get here?" I asked Nik.
  " She's my servant." Sasuke replied.
  " Nik! put the prisoners back inside her cell!" Sasuke ordered.

  " Wait, wait,wait!" Nik said. "Your servant? YOUR SERVANT? THAT'S IT I'M ON BATRISYIA'S SIDE!" Nik yelled and punch him in the face, knocking him out.

   I stared at Nik.

  "Soo looong, loser!" Nik made an 'L' with her finger and stuck her tongue out. She grabbed my hand and dragged me (literally) out of the dungeon and up a flight of stairs.

   "WE'RE GOING TO BE BEST PARTNERS!" Nik announced, and led me into a very large hallway with swords and other Japanese weapons. I had no idea Uchiha Sasuke was so rich!

  "Come on" Nik urged, and took her up a carpeted staircase. Just then..

   "HALT!"

  Nik skidded to a stop, and I stood still. I look at the person which is halting us. Wait! That guy...is
                                              JARED.

  I gasped. How in the world that guy be alive!? Abi had killed him..?
 
  I remembered about the time when Abi said that Jared can read minds like Edward. Oh shoot! I'd better keep my mind clear.
 
  Nik looked back at Jared. "Let us pass," she ordered.
 
 Jared glared at Nik "What are you going to do with the prisoner?"

 "Sasuke ordered me to take her to the Torture Chamber.Now." Nik told him. I saw her expressions trying to hide her minds clear. I have to act miserable I told my heard.
 
  "You sure?" Jared asked, glaring at me.

It's time people...
  "Duh~ I'm gonna be tortured to death and my parents would be crying like hell bla bla bla my life sucks" I acted trying to visualize my mind with dead bodies, grim reapers and etc.

  Jared looked green. "Please- do NOT think of dead bodies they are super gross"

  Nik rolled her brown eyes. "Will you just let us pass already, I don't want my salary to be cut ,again!".

 "Sure, you can pass" Jared grin as he heard what Nik says then shot me a glare. I tried my best to think about the I'm Sexy and I know it music video. Jared looked away.

 Nik smiled, and skipped up the stairs.

                                                   Dum de dum dee dum,
                                                       My name is Nik,
                                                    Tra la la la la la la la,
                                                      I like waffles and
                                                         ice-cream,
                                               And I like rabbits, too!
                                                Dum de dum dee dum
   
 That was the Nik Song.

 "Let's go, let's go" Nik sang and rushed to the front door. This is it! I'm going to free myself! Nik pushed the door but failed.

                                                  TO OPEN THIS DOOR,
                                                  SAY THE PASSWORD
 
Nik looked nervous "Uh..open sasame?"
                 
                                                 DO YOU NEED A HINT?

"Yes!" Nik said eagerly.
       
                                                            CHAOS!

 "Chaos? What does that mean?" Nik look defeated.

 "I think I know how!" I whispered to Nik. Nik gave me a nod.

 "Is it the old code or the new code?" I asked.

                                                     THE NEW ONE!

 I stared at the door, Hana did change the code of the Chatroom Chaos. Bummer! She didn't do it without me. I stood in front of the door.

                                     "Life; the most puzzling gift for mankind.
                                       More amazing than the human's mind,
                                         Ice gets wetter, the more it dries,
                                                 Silently the clouds cry,
                                              We are the creation of Day,
                                                  Once it's over the night
                                                   comes for a short stay,
                                                      This is the code!!!" 

 The doors opened for us. We were free.

"AHA!"

Both girls turned to see a very angry Jared.

CHAOS!!!

Original work: The Great B.A.S
Note: Don't worry, they'll make it out alive!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment