Sunday 11 December 2011

Chapter 4 part 2

                          De Chaos Menu


Fried Edward
Crispy vampire pieces fried to perfection.


Bella Juice 
Sweet and refreshing concoction 'almost' everyone will enjoy.


Werewolf Burger 
Big and full of MEAT- just like everyone's favorite werewolf!


Renesmee Strawberry Ice-Cream
Served with chocolate flavored Edward hair, Bella Coco Chip Eyes and with blood sauce.
Suitable for children aged 4 and under.


                           Bon Appetite!


H: Wow, that's one full of 'delicious' menu..Eww but tasty
B: Maybe..Wait I want to add something!
K: Nobody mess with my MENU!
B: Chillax it would be delicious!


[Batrisyia wrote something.]


Victoria's Head
Fresh vampire head from fresh kill. Serve with blood sauce.


S: EW!
D: YUM!
K: .......
H: WTF?
RC: It sound delicious!
A: What the heck is wrong with your head, Batrisyia...
B: For goodness sake there's no such thing as Twilight characters onlining right now..Or else


[Edward_Cullen has logged in]


All: *Gasp*
E_C: I know what you did...it makes me laugh by the way..
B: You're not mad?
E_C: In your dreams...
H: HEY EDWARD READ THIS!!!


 Edward you have sparkly skin,
Could you be a disco ball in disguise?

Edward you're impossibly fast,

Could you be Flash in disguise?


Edward you have weird hair,
Could you be Elvis Presley in disguise? 

H: You like it?
E_C: Are you Nurul Hana? You sent me a picture of me at my e-mail-
H: No..YES!
A: Ehem..Ehem...
B&D: Edward and Hana sitting on a tree..
S: K.I.S.S.I.N.G!


[Hana just super punch Batrisyia, David and Sakura]


S: I'M TEAM SASUKE BLUWEK!!
A: I'm gonna watch this...
R.C: Sasuke..I know where you are hiding..


[Sasuke_Hot turned off silent mode]
S_H: I. HATE.YOU.RUKIA-SAN!
RC: No offence ninja..
S: SASUKE I LUV YOU!! AWMYGOD I &*%^ING LUV YOU!!!!!
[Sakura has fainted on the floor]
S_H: Unsuspected....
H: B, dah boleh mkan
B: YAY!!!!!!

[Batrisyia just ate a Mcd triple cheeseburger with cheese fries]



D: I WANT SOME!!
B: HELL NO!!
D: I FEED YOU TO THE VOLTURI!!!!
H: OKAY LET'S STOP NOW BEFORE ANYTHING COULD GET ANYTHING WORST.

                                                  THIS CHAT HAS BEEN
                                STOPPED DUE TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES
Wrote by B.A.S
 Note: Sorry for late publishing, I've gone to this awesome summer camp called MAP Kembara camp.
BYE!


1 comment: